We welcome you all to our first review for the year 2022. God, who is particular about an enriched soul has blessed us once again with a message that reminds us of our lively hope.
Text: Job 1:1-22, Malachi 4:5 -6, Exodus 28:1, Number 18: I Corinthian 14:15, Revelation 17:1, Colossians 3:1
As explained in Malachi 4:5 – 6, God in his program has prepared two ministries to do two things:
- To turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and,
- To turn the heart of the children back to their fathers.
The above verse points out two categories of people, which are: “Fathers” and “Children”. Follow along to get the full understanding of God’s program in the above verse.
The first part was fulfilled by John the Baptist, who was given the ministry of turning the heart of the fathers (The Jews) to the children (The Apostles). The children were given a message that pointed to the revelation of Jesus Christ. Even though the Jews were blinded to it, it was God’s program to restore His people back to himself. Now, the second part of the verse covers our adoption into God’s program. He had to use the ministry of William Marrion Branham to turn the heart of the children back to the apostolic fathers. The apostolic fathers here does not speak of personalities, rather the message preached by these men – the apostles, their way of life and doctrines.
We are restored back to the bible, and that’s why we are not like other denominational groups that project doctrines that are contrary to the scripture. That is why preaching against doctrines that are contrary to the scriptures, like trinity, baptizing people in the titles of God the father, God the son, God the Holy ghost, women mounting the pulpit is what we are to enforce. These are manmade practices without scriptural backing. Brethren, we have a standard, and it’s nothing but the Bible. (I Timothy 2:11, I Corinthians 14:34, Exodus 28:1, Numbers 18:1, 19)
God is not interested in any church swimming in wrong doctrines; in fact, it has absolutely nothing to do with whether their prayers are being answered or they are being blessed in all ramifications. One thing we need to know is that God is obligated to all his creatures, so don’t be carried away by answered prayers. The bible said He gave gifts even to rebellious people. So, brethren, it goes beyond that; it’s centered on a life governed by the word of God. And that is why He’s speaking to us through His words, prophecies and even visions.
The prophet sent to this age was given 7 visions by the lord that should take place before the coming of the lord, and this message correlates with the prophecy we had on 23/01/2022 which talked about a war that would take place, and this war will point us to the coming of the Lord. Brethren, it’s home-going time, hence, we need to give our hearts more to God. We are prophetic children whom God has chosen to reveal his mind to, and when he reveals his mind through prophecies or visions he creates conditions to fulfill them, and that’s why the current agitation between Russia, Ukraine, and the western world is a condition set aside by God to fulfill his word. Let us run through the visions and appreciate the mind of God.
- The first vision was that Mussolini would invade Ethiopia and that nation would “fall at his steps.” That vision surely did cause some repercussions, and some were very angry when I said it and would not believe it. But it happened that way. He just walked in there with his modern arms and took over. The natives didn’t have a chance. But the vision also said that Mussolini would come to a horrible end with his own people turning on him. That came to pass just exactly as it was said.
- The next vision foretold that an Austrian by the name of Adolph Hitler would rise up as dictator over Germany, and that he would draw the world into war. It showed the Siegfried line and how our troops would have a terrible time to overcome it. Then it showed that Hitler would come to a mysterious end.
- The third vision was in the realm of world politics for it showed me that there would be three great ISMS, Facism, Nazism, Communism, but that the first two would be swallowed up into the third. The voice admonished, “WATCH RUSSIA, WATCH RUSSIA. Keep your eye on the King of the North.”
- The fourth vision showed the great advances in science that would come after the second world war. It was headed up in the vision of a plastic bubble-topped car that was running down beautiful highways under remote control so that people appeared seated in this car without a steering wheel and they were playing some sort of a game to amuse themselves.
- The fifth vision had to do with the moral problem of our age, centering mostly around women. God showed me that women began to be out of their place with the granting of the vote. Then they cut off their hair, which signified that they were no longer under the authority of a man but insisted on either equal rights, or in most cases, more than equal rights. She adopted men’s clothing and went into a state of undress, until the last picture I saw was a woman naked except for a little fig leaf type apron. With this vision I saw the terrible perversion and moral plight of the whole world.
- Then in the sixth vision there arose up in America a most beautiful, but cruel woman. She held the people in her complete power. I believed that this was the rise of the Roman Catholic Church, though I knew it could possibly be a vision of some woman rising in great power in America due to a popular vote by women.
- The last and seventh vision was wherein I heard a most terrible explosion. As I turned to look I saw nothing but debris, craters, and smoke all over the land of America.
Brethren, six of these visions have been fulfilled, leaving us with the last one. The question to ask now is, ‘will this present agitation between Russia and the rest of the western world be the fulfillment of the last vision?’ We need to watch out.
Rome (Revelation 17:1, Revelation 13:1)
Now brethren there are three countries that have roles to play in the world affair; one of which is Rome (Revelation 17:1 – end, Revelation 13:1). It is Rome that destroyed Christianity, they introduced a couple of wrong doctrines that are poisonous to our spiritual health. See below some of their wrong doctrines:
- Praying in the name of Mary
- Praying with rosery
- Doctrine on Woman angel
Roman Catholic is not a church of Jesus Christ, rather it’s a church filled with filthy practices. She was called mystery, Babylon. Mystery in this concept means something that is hidden, they camouflage as a Christian church but are full of pollution, deception. Also called the mother of all other denominational churches tagged harlots. They sometimes claim to be the first church, but brethren, the first church was not Roman Catholic; rather, they are the first denominational church and this we can see by revelation in the scripture. The first church was established by the Apostles. These countries (Rome, America, Russia) were raised by God to fulfill the bible prophecies. – May we not fulfill bad prophecies in Jesus Name (Amen)
“When God raised you up as a believer don’t rely on your past prophecy, maintain it, it is when you maintain it you can say you are saved; because you’ll be tested even on that your prophecy and if you fail, God will pack you aside and raise up another person”
America (Revelation 13:11)
- Two horns like a lamb
- Spoke like a dragon
The second country is America, which we can see in revelation 13:11. It pretended to be a lamb but spoke like a dragon. They acted as a Christian nation but exhibited the same corruption of the first beast (Rome). Are we not seeing Christians today exhibit the same characteristics of the second beast? We see supposed believers act like lambs on the outside, and deep down, they speak like the devil in words and attitude. We see believers act nice but are nothing but devilish in character. Where do we belong today? The moral decadence we see today is sourced from America, they so deceived the earth with their advancement in technology and military power – Do you know America is funding a larger percentage of the countries of the earth? All this fulfilled their prophecy in revelation 13:11- end.
Russia (Ezekiel 38:1)
The Third country is Russia (Ezekiel 38:1) – A country to watch out for as they seem to be part of those to fulfill the end-time prophecies.
Now there is a conflict between Russia and its allies and America and its allies, and the contention is centered on giving an order that Russia should not invade Ukraine. The prophecy we had said there is a fight that will break out, and this war will point to His coming (The coming of the Lord). We are preaching this message for us to wake up from our slumber because the time is nearer than we can think. God is wrapping up with the world. Nobody is saying you shouldn’t work or hustle, but we are pointing you to where your affection should be. It shouldn’t be to things of this world – A man whose affection is won by the world is surely going to miss the rapture.
So, it’s time to mortify the deeds of the flesh and put off all sins (Anger, Malice, Blasphemy, filthy communication, etc.) that easily beset us, so when God comes for us we won’t be found wanting.
I pray God have mercy upon our souls.